New Feature Request!

• Hey I have some Feature Requests for Shadero Sprite!

1. Can we get more "Load Shader Project" Presets from Vetasoft, I only see 8 presets in the load shader project file. (can we get something similar to the many presets in 2DxFX so we can build our own or select from the many presets included and tweak them.)
    2. Also can we have a forum here where users can share their Original Shader Sprite Shader Project presets so we can help each other in the community by sharing our presets to help each other make and learn really cool effects in Shader Sprite.

Thank you!

• Hi and thanks for the suggestion,

Can we get more "Load Shader Project" Presets from Vetasoft, I only see 8 presets in the load shader project file. (can we get something similar to the many presets in 2DxFX so we can build our own or select from the many presets included and tweak them.)

Of course, we will add new presets project in the future, for the version 1.5.0 we have add a new Slime Project and a tutorial are available here :

https://forum.vetasoft.store/topic/78/tutorial-how-to-create-a-shader-morph-texture-uv-for-the-node-sprite-sheet-uv-anim-pack

Also can we have a forum here where users can share their Original Shader Sprite Shader Project presets so we can help each other in the community by sharing our presets to help each other make and learn really cool effects in Shader Sprite.

Of course and it's a good idea, we will love to look at any kind of preset shader. you can actually use this part of the forum, if we have a lot a request, we will move and create a new part.

Thanks again

Looks like your connection to Vetasoft Assets was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.