Interested in your products. I need additional info on features. Please Help soon!

• Hi I have a few Questions...

1. What is the difference between Camera Filter Pack and Camera Play?

2. And what is the the difference between 2DxFX and Shadero Sprite?

3. From the looks of it, it looks like Camera Play is an updated version of Camera Filter Pack and is currently limited with effects but is getting updates frequently that will eventually surpass the effects in Camera Filter Play possibly. Also it looks like Camera play uses one line of code where you can input anywhere in your script so you can have any game object effect the camera. And Camera Filter Pack is located in the inspector through scripts and you can put on game objects that have a ton of amazing presets. I like Camera Play but I wish it had more effects like the rain effect with edge detection and all the cool camera filters like gameboy & VHS & Water & Plasma & Cartoons effects etc. Will Camera Play eventually gets these features or not?

4. Please let me know which one I should I buy if I could only have one. I use Unity 2017.2 and soon Unity 2018.1. I am looking for the best quality effects and I making mostly 2D but I want to get into 3D soon. I also mostly make mobile games and I am looking for the best performance and quality effects.

5. Also Shadero Sprite looks like an updated version of 2DxFX and it uses a cool node system where as 2DxFX uses code to copy and paste into your scripts. Shadero Sprite is currently limited with effects compared to 2DxFX but it is being updated frequently.

6. Will Shadero Sprite eventually be updated to have all the effects of 2DxFX or will 2DxFX always have an edge with more effects and different effects that Shadero Sprite will never get. I like the Shadero Sprite workflow, but I wish it had the Jelly & lighting & liquify effect, grass & simulated wind effect and Water & Waterfall effect that 2DxFX has.
      Again I am using Unity 2017.2 and soon Unity 2018.1. I am looking for the best quality effects and I making mostly 2D but I want to get into 3D soon. I also mostly make mobile games and I am looking for the best performance.

You make Amazing products. I wish I could buy them all, but I could only afford 2 of the 4.
    Please let me know soon as I would love to use them on my new project.
    Thank you in advance.

• 1. What is the difference between Camera Filter Pack and Camera Play?

Camera Play and Camera Filter Pack look the same but it’s two different things.

With Camera Play, you call the Camera FX directly by script, it mean’s that you don’t need to add the component to the gameobject.

We have made a video tutorial for it
    Camera Play - for Unity 5.6.x – 02:08
    — Vetasoft

It’s a time saver if you want to add Special FX on your game.

Camera Filter Pack need to be add manually to the gameobject.

2. And what is the the difference between 2DxFX and Shadero Sprite?

2DxFX is a pack of effects to add to your SpriteRender or UI componant without doing anything.
    Shadero Sprite is a shader editor to create shader for use with SpriteRender and UI. With Shadero Sprite, you can create basically any kind of effects.

Camera Play is more complex than Camera Filter Pack because we must rewrite all the effects to behave for a script call. For example, some effects from Camera Filter pack won't work with this kind of call. For the moment, they are more than 35 effects. We have schedule a new version with new effects anytime sooner.

Camera Play is a time saver to add FX on your camera. Camera Filter Pack have a lot a effects but, if you want to call the FX by script, you need to do it yourself. I will recommand you Camera Filter Pack.

Both do the same things, add FX on your sprites, but it's 2 differents approch. Like Camera Play, 2DxFX is a time saver, you have many premade FX to use in one single click. Shadero Sprite, need some skill to achieve FX but when you have learn the basis, it's a great tool. I will recommand you Shadero Sprite.

Shadero Sprite will have lots of update in 2018, we will add new effects like the effects in 2DxFX.
    You can already do the waterfall effect with the Grabpass node. Basically, you can do many effects from 2DxFX but you need to "node"-them by yourself.

However, 2DxFX use script, and the possibilities is bigger than the shader alone. We have a lot of new feature for the future of 2DxFX

It's hard for use to let you choice between 2DxFX with Shadero and Camera Play with Camera Filter Pack because, it's really two different approch.

Hope it's help
    Best Regards,
    Vetasoft

• Thank u so much for ur response. Your answer was very helpful. I wish I could get all your products. They are all so marvelous! Soon I will buy all of them.

Vetasoft is a very professional company w/ great products and support.
    Thank you.

Looks like your connection to Vetasoft Assets was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.