Interested in your products. I need additional info on features. Please Help soon!

• Hi I have a few Questions...

1. What is the difference between Camera Filter Pack and Camera Play?

2. And what is the the difference between 2DxFX and Shadero Sprite?

3. From the looks of it, it looks like Camera Play is an updated version of Camera Filter Pack and is currently limited with effects but is getting updates frequently that will eventually surpass the effects in Camera Filter Play possibly. Also it looks like Camera play uses one line of code where you can input anywhere in your script so you can have any game object effect the camera. And Camera Filter Pack is located in the inspector through scripts and you can put on game objects that have a ton of amazing presets. I like Camera Play but I wish it had more effects like the rain effect with edge detection and all the cool camera filters like gameboy & VHS & Water & Plasma & Cartoons effects etc. Will Camera Play eventually gets these features or not?

4. Please let me know which one I should I buy if I could only have one. I use Unity 2017.2 and soon Unity 2018.1. I am looking for the best quality effects and I making mostly 2D but I want to get into 3D soon. I also mostly make mobile games and I am looking for the best performance and quality effects.

5. Also Shadero Sprite looks like an updated version of 2DxFX and it uses a cool node system where as 2DxFX uses code to copy and paste into your scripts. Shadero Sprite is currently limited with effects compared to 2DxFX but it is being updated frequently.

6. Will Shadero Sprite eventually be updated to have all the effects of 2DxFX or will 2DxFX always have an edge with more effects and different effects that Shadero Sprite will never get. I like the Shadero Sprite workflow, but I wish it had the Jelly & lighting & liquify effect, grass & simulated wind effect and Water & Waterfall effect that 2DxFX has.
      Again I am using Unity 2017.2 and soon Unity 2018.1. I am looking for the best quality effects and I making mostly 2D but I want to get into 3D soon. I also mostly make mobile games and I am looking for the best performance.

You make Amazing products. I wish I could buy them all, but I could only afford 2 of the 4.
    Please let me know soon as I would love to use them on my new project.
    Thank you in advance.

Looks like your connection to Vetasoft Assets was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.