Vetasoft Assets Forum Rules
Vetasoft last edited by
These rules apply to Forums, Answers, feedback, private messaging and reported post descriptions.
Vetasoft Unity Assets Forums (forums, answers and feedback) is a friendly place to ask questions about our Vetasoft Assets and get help from other users on every aspect of Unity development. A set of forum rules and regulations have been created to ensure that everyone is treated fairly by members, moderators and administrators.
1. The following are NOT tolerated within the Vetasoft Unity Assets Forums;
1a. Discussions on political issues as well as grey areas including but not limited to; religion, race and sex.
1b. Spamming, including duplicate threads or posts and advertising.
1c. Abuse, threatening or discriminating behaviour.
1d. The use of offensive language in any form.
1e. Discussions on pirated software or illegal activity.
1f. Trolling or off topic discussions.
1g. Hijacking threads.
1h. Posting personal information of any user.
1i. Pointless necro posting.
1j. Posting of embargoed or NDA closed beta information.
1k. Posting of confidential sales information provided by the sales team.
1l. Impersonate Vetasoft Assets staff/admin/moderator or any other community member
Do not send unsolicited advertising, spam and/or technical questions to any user via Private Message on the site.
If you have a question about developing with Unity, please post it on the forums.
Breaking any of these rules will result in an infraction and/or restricted access to the community, the severity of which is determined by the individual moderator. Break the rules again for any reason after receiving an infraction and you will be banned for a length of time determined by severity at any moderator’s discretion.
2. Please note that if an offense is severe enough you may be permanently banned without warning.
3. All moderator decisions are final.
4. We will not delete posts unless they are spam, abusive or threatening.
5. These rules are subject to change or amendment.
6. Any department, persons or volunteers of Vetasoft Assets are not responsible for;
6a. Transactions or contracts formed between parties as a result of recruitment from the Vetasoft Assets Community.
6b. Resolving disputes on contracts or agreements formed as a result of recruitment from the Vetasoft Assets Forum.
6c. Resolving personal conflicts located outside the Vetasoft Assets Forum.
7. Any contract work acquired on the forums is done entirely at your own risk, this is an open community on the internet so be wise. If you have a bad experience please resolve this issue with the relevant parties. The Support Team and Community Team are not legally trained and cannot offer you advice or resolution. If in doubt contact your local law enforcement agency or attorney for legal advice.
• Stay on topic – If you want to change the subject, start a new thread.
• Post in the correct forum – Look at the sections and their descriptions before you post.
• Be friendly and helpful – There is a huge array of skill level on the forum, we all started as n00bs
• Search before you post – The Forums and Answers are packed full of information so there may already be a solution.
• Add relevant thread titles – Please do not post a thread titled “Please help I have a problem” as it is likely to get ignored.
• Good spelling and grammar – Not everyone is a native English speaker and may not understand j00R L337 5P34|< or colloquial jargon.
• Be detailed – When posting about an issue include the version of Unity you are using and machine or device specs.
• Report Posts – Use these rules to report any violations across the Vetasoft Asset Forum. Make sure you provide usernames and an accurate description. This is especially helpful in lengthy discussions.