Shadero - Unity "Animation" won't recognize material properties of selected object

• I recently purchased Shadero and have been using this tutorial [https://youtu.be/TOvM7OY-j0o] to try and get things up an running. Unfortunately, when it comes time to click "record" in the Unity "Animation" tab to capture key frames of the shader parameters so that I can animate the shader effects, Unity does not recognize the material. In other words, nothing appears in the properties list and no keyframe is saved, unlike in the video (it appears to work automatically there). If I try to manually add the the property by clicking "Add property" the material properties are nowhere to be found in the object Hierarchy. I followed the steps in the video exactly, so I don't think I'm missing anything there. Any ideas how I can get this working? It's kind of stopping me dead in my tracks. For reference, I've tested this on two different machines, without any success. Using Unity version 2018.2.10f1 Personal

Looks like your connection to Vetasoft Assets was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.