1.9.0 not working after update

• hello, i've just updated Shadero to 1.9.0 and when i open Window/Shadero Sprite Shader Editor I receive many errors. See below. I am using Unity 2018.1.6.f1 on Macbook. Pls fix ASAP. Thanks Peter

DataMisalignedException: Type Declaration SuperFloat contains invalid data!
    _ShaderoShaderEditorFramework.TypeData..ctor (IConnectionTypeDeclaration typeDecl) (at Assets/External/ShaderoSprite/Plugins/Editor/Framework/ConnectionTypes.cs:93)
    _ShaderoShaderEditorFramework.ConnectionTypes.FetchTypes () (at Assets/External/ShaderoSprite/Plugins/Editor/Framework/ConnectionTypes.cs:67)
    _ShaderoShaderEditorFramework.NodeEditor.setupBaseFramework () (at Assets/External/ShaderoSprite/Plugins/Editor/Framework/NodeEditor.cs:80)
    _ShaderoShaderEditorFramework.NodeEditor.checkInit (Boolean GUIFunction) (at Assets/External/ShaderoSprite/Plugins/Editor/Framework/NodeEditor.cs:60)
    _ShaderoShaderEditorFramework.Standard.NodeEditorWindow.OnEnable () (at Assets/External/ShaderoSprite/Plugins/Editor/NodeEditorWindow.cs:75)
    UnityEditor.EditorWindow:GetWindow()
    _ShaderoShaderEditorFramework.Standard.NodeEditorWindow:OpenNodeEditor() (at Assets/External/ShaderoSprite/Plugins/Editor/NodeEditorWindow.cs:42)

• Hello,

We have tested on Unity 2018.2 and unity 2018.1.6 and it's work for use.

Try to remove the Plugins\Editor\LastSession.asset

And tell us if you still have the issue

• ok, i've found cause of problems. i've all my 3rd party libs in folder External. When i've moved Shadero out of this path to Root then it starts working correctly ( I mean Editor). So i assume, there's hardcoded path in editor. Please fix

Thanks

• @emsisko Yes, Shadero need to stay on the right folder to work properly, we will, of course fix it

Looks like your connection to Vetasoft Assets was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.