Request fix depreciated tangentMode

• Unity 2018.1 reports:

Assets/2DxFX/Scripts/_2dxFX_GrassFX.cs(51,16): warning CS0618: UnityEngine.Keyframe.tangentMode' is obsolete:Use AnimationUtility.SetLeftTangentMode, AnimationUtility.SetRightTangentMode, AnimationUtility.GetLeftTangentMode or AnimationUtility.GetRightTangentMode instead.'

Assets/2DxFX/Scripts/_2dxFX_GrassMultiFX.cs(56,16): warning CS0618: UnityEngine.Keyframe.tangentMode' is obsolete:Use AnimationUtility.SetLeftTangentMode, AnimationUtility.SetRightTangentMode, AnimationUtility.GetLeftTangentMode or AnimationUtility.GetRightTangentMode instead.'

Assets/2DxFX/Scripts/_2dxFX_Shiny_Reflect.cs(70,29): warning CS0618: UnityEngine.Keyframe.tangentMode' is obsolete:Use AnimationUtility.SetLeftTangentMode, AnimationUtility.SetRightTangentMode, AnimationUtility.GetLeftTangentMode or AnimationUtility.GetRightTangentMode instead.'

Assets/2DxFX/Scripts/2dxfx_AL/_2dxFX_AL_GrassFX.cs(56,14): warning CS0618: UnityEngine.Keyframe.tangentMode' is obsolete:Use AnimationUtility.SetLeftTangentMode, AnimationUtility.SetRightTangentMode, AnimationUtility.GetLeftTangentMode or AnimationUtility.GetRightTangentMode instead.'

Assets/2DxFX/Scripts/2dxfx_AL/_2dxFX_AL_GrassMultiFX.cs(61,14): warning CS0618: UnityEngine.Keyframe.tangentMode' is obsolete:Use AnimationUtility.SetLeftTangentMode, AnimationUtility.SetRightTangentMode, AnimationUtility.GetLeftTangentMode or AnimationUtility.GetRightTangentMode instead.'

Assets/2DxFX/Scripts/2dxfx_AL/_2dxFX_AL_Shiny_Reflect.cs(75,26): warning CS0618: UnityEngine.Keyframe.tangentMode' is obsolete:Use AnimationUtility.SetLeftTangentMode, AnimationUtility.SetRightTangentMode, AnimationUtility.GetLeftTangentMode or AnimationUtility.GetRightTangentMode instead.'

There are multiple warnings for each file referenced above, I just pasted one from each file. I am not sure how to resolve the trangentmode being obsolete myself because I am am not sure what is really going on and which function to replace it with.

Can you please provide a fix for unity 2018? Thank You

• Thanks for reporting the issue

Best Regards,
    Vetasoft

• Hello I have the same issue even with the latest version V2.3.6

• The warning issue as been fixed :)

Best Regards,
    Vetasoft

Looks like your connection to Vetasoft Assets was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.