Shadero - Unity "Animation" won't recognize material properties of selected object

• I recently purchased Shadero and have been using this tutorial [https://youtu.be/TOvM7OY-j0o] to try and get things up an running. Unfortunately, when it comes time to click "record" in the Unity "Animation" tab to capture key frames of the shader parameters so that I can animate the shader effects, Unity does not recognize the material. In other words, nothing appears in the properties list and no keyframe is saved, unlike in the video (it appears to work automatically there). If I try to manually add the the property by clicking "Add property" the material properties are nowhere to be found in the object Hierarchy. I followed the steps in the video exactly, so I don't think I'm missing anything there. Any ideas how I can get this working? It's kind of stopping me dead in my tracks. For reference, I've tested this on two different machines, without any success. Using Unity version 2018.2.10f1 Personal

• Same exact issue, I wish there were some good tutorials on this thing, but there simply isn't. Text over a video is not a good system to make a tutorial.

After starting over 3 times I've managed to get to where you are twice and one time I actually had it record the keyframes, however, it didn't actually affect the animation in the game view. I did nothing different setting it up, it just happened. I'm about a day away from giving up and returning this thing. over 4 hours in and I can't even make something pixel UV in and out... Why this has 5 out of 5 is a bit beyond me at this point, it certainly isn't for intuitive design. Maybe if I can figure out how this actually works, I'll change my mind... It certainly looks like it can do a lot, if you can figure out how to use it.

• Figured it out, it only works with Sprite Renderer, it will not work with Image.... WOW. That sucks.

They need some actual documentation for this thing. Or a series of tutorials that are actually informative on the basic functions / use of this plug in.

Baby steps. Then giant card tutorials. That would be great. How to apply an effect and have it fade in and out, with clear instructions, showing everything from what kind of image it can use, to how the effects are setup, to how to control them. Basic stuff. This doesn't have that really.

Looks like your connection to Vetasoft Assets was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.