Shadero Sprite broken in 2018.2.0b3

• I can't open the shadero sprite window as of the newest beta:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    _ShaderoShaderEditorFramework.Utilities.GUIScaleUtility.BeginScale (UnityEngine.Rect& rect, Vector2 zoomPivot, Single zoom, Boolean adjustGUILayout) (at Assets/ShaderoSprite/Plugins/Editor/Utilities/GUI/GUIScaleUtility.cs:108)
    _ShaderoShaderEditorFramework.NodeEditor.DrawSubCanvas (_ShaderoShaderEditorFramework.NodeCanvas nodeCanvas, _ShaderoShaderEditorFramework.NodeEditorState editorState) (at Assets/ShaderoSprite/Plugins/Editor/Framework/NodeEditor.cs:270)
    _ShaderoShaderEditorFramework.NodeEditor.DrawCanvas (_ShaderoShaderEditorFramework.NodeCanvas nodeCanvas, _ShaderoShaderEditorFramework.NodeEditorState editorState) (at Assets/ShaderoSprite/Plugins/Editor/Framework/NodeEditor.cs:239)
    _ShaderoShaderEditorFramework.Standard.NodeEditorWindow.OnGUI () (at Assets/ShaderoSprite/Plugins/Editor/NodeEditorWindow.cs:151)
    System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
    Rethrow as TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
    System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:232)
    System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MethodBase.cs:115)
    UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName, System.Object obj) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:295)
    UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:288)
    UnityEditor.HostView.InvokeOnGUI (Rect onGUIPosition) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:255)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

• It looks like here's the culprit:
    GUIClipType.GetProperty ("topmostRect", BindingFlags.Static | BindingFlags.Public);
    Perhaps Unity removed topMostRect from their API in the newest beta? I can't find any documentation.

• Thanks for the report,

We are currently trying to fix the issue.
    The first step is to check if is not a Unity beta issue.

• Any update on this? It's currently unusable for me.

• We're still trying to understand the issue.

It's seem that it's an Unity 2018.2 beta issue, we are still investigate on this. It's really hard to tell if the issue caused by Unity. We have reported this issue to the Unity team.

For the moment we recommand you to create your shader with an official unity version like unity 2018.1

• The bug as been found, the fix is on the way ! :)

• @vetasoft Dear Vetasoft, what was the reason for this bug?

Did Unity remove the 'public static Rect topmostRect' property from the UnityEngine.GUIClip class?

If yes, what can I use instead?

...or did they just rename the property?

Please help (SOS), because I am stuck with this. Please let me know, how you solved this issue/bug.

Thank you very much in advance,
    Dan

Looks like your connection to Vetasoft Assets was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.