Shadero Exception during a duplication node

• Hi,

I get an error when I duplicate a node. I think it was a Tint Color (I made a lot of tests) :

Cannot apply connection: Recursion detected!
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning(Object)
    _ShaderoShaderEditorFramework.NodeInput:CanApplyConnection(NodeOutput) (at Assets/ShaderoSprite/Plugins/Editor/Framework/NodeInput.cs:136)
    _ShaderoShaderEditorFramework.NodeInput:TryApplyConnection(NodeOutput) (at Assets/ShaderoSprite/Plugins/Editor/Framework/NodeInput.cs:117)
    _ShaderoShaderEditorFramework.NodeEditorInputControls:HandleApplyConnection(NodeEditorInputInfo) (at Assets/ShaderoSprite/Plugins/Editor/Framework/NodeEditorInputControls.cs:218)
    System.Delegate:DynamicInvoke(Object[])
    _ShaderoShaderEditorFramework.NodeEditorInputSystem:CallEventHandlers(NodeEditorInputInfo, Boolean) (at Assets/ShaderoSprite/Plugins/Editor/Framework/NodeEditorInputSystem.cs:93)
    _ShaderoShaderEditorFramework.NodeEditorInputSystem:HandleInputEvents(NodeEditorState) (at Assets/ShaderoSprite/Plugins/Editor/Framework/NodeEditorInputSystem.cs:144)
    _ShaderoShaderEditorFramework.NodeEditor:DrawSubCanvas(NodeCanvas, NodeEditorState) (at Assets/ShaderoSprite/Plugins/Editor/Framework/NodeEditor.cs:265)
    _ShaderoShaderEditorFramework.NodeEditor:DrawCanvas(NodeCanvas, NodeEditorState) (at Assets/ShaderoSprite/Plugins/Editor/Framework/NodeEditor.cs:239)
    _ShaderoShaderEditorFramework.Standard.NodeEditorWindow:OnGUI() (at Assets/ShaderoSprite/Plugins/Editor/NodeEditorWindow.cs:158)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

My project was totally cleared :'(

• @lord-belasco

Hi,

that's a strage issue, we will look at it and try to reproduce the issue

• I have recreated the shader, but impossible to reproduce this issue. I made a lot of testing before this dupilcation, maybe a incorrect state after a lot of modifications

Looks like your connection to Vetasoft Assets was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.