Problem with Node Editor

• Hi,
    I'm working on the project where I already use the newest version of NodeFramework (https://github.com/Seneral/Node_Editor_Framework), I also use NodeCanvas plugin.
    Since Shadero Sprite uses NodeEditorFramwework (or NodeCanvas) I'm not able to use it at all in the same project. I somehow managed to import it to project but when I open Shadero NodeEditor I keep getting following error:

DataMisalignedException: Type Declaration SuperFloat contains invalid data!
    _ShaderoShaderEditorFramework.TypeData..ctor (IConnectionTypeDeclaration typeDecl) (at Assets/Scripts/ShaderoSprite/Plugins/Editor/Framework/ConnectionTypes.cs:93)
    _ShaderoShaderEditorFramework.ConnectionTypes.FetchTypes () (at Assets/Scripts/ShaderoSprite/Plugins/Editor/Framework/ConnectionTypes.cs:67)
    _ShaderoShaderEditorFramework.NodeEditor.setupBaseFramework () (at Assets/Scripts/ShaderoSprite/Plugins/Editor/Framework/NodeEditor.cs:80)
    _ShaderoShaderEditorFramework.NodeEditor.checkInit (Boolean GUIFunction) (at Assets/Scripts/ShaderoSprite/Plugins/Editor/Framework/NodeEditor.cs:60)
    _ShaderoShaderEditorFramework.Standard.NodeEditorWindow.OnGUI () (at Assets/Scripts/ShaderoSprite/Plugins/Editor/NodeEditorWindow.cs:136)
    System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)

• The bug as been fixed in the version 1.6.0 :)

• This is still happening if you change the folder location:

DataMisalignedException: Type Declaration SuperFloat contains invalid data!
    _ShaderoShaderEditorFramework.TypeData..ctor (IConnectionTypeDeclaration typeDecl) (at Assets/Vendor/ShaderoSprite/Plugins/Editor/Framework/ConnectionTypes.cs:93)
    _ShaderoShaderEditorFramework.ConnectionTypes.FetchTypes () (at Assets/Vendor/ShaderoSprite/Plugins/Editor/Framework/ConnectionTypes.cs:67)
    _ShaderoShaderEditorFramework.NodeEditor.setupBaseFramework () (at Assets/Vendor/ShaderoSprite/Plugins/Editor/Framework/NodeEditor.cs:80)
    _ShaderoShaderEditorFramework.NodeEditor.checkInit (Boolean GUIFunction) (at Assets/Vendor/ShaderoSprite/Plugins/Editor/Framework/NodeEditor.cs:60)
    _ShaderoShaderEditorFramework.Standard.NodeEditorWindow.OnEnable () (at Assets/Vendor/ShaderoSprite/Plugins/Editor/NodeEditorWindow.cs:71)
    UnityEditor.EditorWindow:GetWindow()
    _ShaderoShaderEditorFramework.Standard.NodeEditorWindow:OpenNodeEditor() (at Assets/Vendor/ShaderoSprite/Plugins/Editor/NodeEditorWindow.cs:42)

(Tested on fresh project) Shadero Sprite version 1.6.0 @ Unity 2018.1.0f2

• Hi NetzaH,

by changing the folder location, did you mean that you have change the original folder of Shadero Sprite with another folder ?

• I just moved the "ShaderoSprite" folder inside "Vendor" folder which is on root directory.

You can reproduce it by following these steps:
    1.Make a fresh project
    2.Install shadero
    3.Create a custom folder
    4.Move shadero folder inside custom folder

• Can confirm this still happens as of today's latest build. Same stuff. If you move Shadero's folder in the project assets you get the SuperFloat invalid data.

Looks like your connection to Vetasoft Assets was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.